1. What do you long for? Choose your products by clicking on the product for more information, or click directly on “Add to Cart” or and the product will be placed in the shopping cart.
2. If you want to know what is in your shopping cart, you can click on the shopping cart in the top right corner.
3. If you want to continue shopping, click on another category, i.e. Snacks & Sweets or return or on any of the categories in the menu under the header. Choose the product(s) with a click. You can also search for products directly in the search field under the heading.
4. When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner, and choose “Checkout”. Please choose if you would like to have an account and fill out the required information or check out as a guest. If you are already a returning customer please fill in the required information, click on “Already a customer/Login” and click on "Continue to shipping method".
5. Confirm that your order is correct and click "Continue to payment method".
6. Credit card payments are processed through well-known and worldwide Stripe (stripe.com). Fill in your credit card details. If you have a discount code, enter it in the box and click "Apply". After that, click “Complete order”. You order with Scandi-shop is now complete!
7. After clicking ”Complete order”, all the products will be ordered from our local suppliers. They will later be packed in boxes in our warehouse in Helsingborg, Sweden. To make sure that your chilled products keep cool, we use the revolutionary Swedish refrigeration bag Ifoodbag (Ifoodbag.se), which is completely insulated and equipped with a cooling element in order to keep the cold right up until your door.
8. When we have packed the products, they are picked up by our freight forwarder, who drives the goods to Switzerland. We take care of all customs administration. After that, the products are delivered to your door by our local freight forwarder DPD, who will notify you of delivery through SMS. You can choose delivery location yourself. It is possible to change the delivery time until an hour before the delivery slot directly with DPD.
9. We deliver once a week. That means that if you send an order no later than Wednesday midnight, and we will deliver your goods to you the following Thursday.
*There are some remote places where it is not possible to deliver the goods within 24 hours after arriving in Switzerland, which means that it is not possible to order chilled goods to these locations.